Seattle is perfectly located close to Canada, making a venture to both countries simple in one relaxing trip. Combine the very best of the Pacific coastline with a journey from super cool, Seattle into Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia, as well as a trip across the strait of Georgia to the world’s most liveable city of British Columbia. This break offers the perfect mix of coast and city in one trip.
Seattle is an exciting city surrounded by unmatched natural beauty, with a stunning waterfront, acres of parkland and the mountain backdrop of Mount Rainier. Take the Clipper ferry service from Seattle to Victoria, a high-speed catamaran for foot passengers only that departs and arrives in the downtown areas. Arrive into Victoria, capital of British Columbia. A picturesque and charming city where there is not only history to discover but also wildlife opportunities such as whale watching. Finally, head to Vancouver, nestled in an idyllic setting between the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountain Range.
Seattle 2 nights, Victoria 2 nights & Vancouver 3 nights
• 2 nights in the 4* Edgewater, Seattle on a room only basis
• 2 nights in the 3* Chateau Victoria Hotel on a room only basis
• 3 nights in the 3* Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre on a room only basis
• Victoria Clipper, high-speed catamaran service from Victoria to Seattle
• One way transfer from Victoria to Vancouver
Daily departures, 1 May to 15 Oct